Surrette Battery - Maintenance Specialist
A Maintenance specialist at Surrette Battery will also require a fair amount of physical labour and handling of tools, equipment, materials as well as products up to 45kg (100lbs).
Duties specific to this role include:
- Setup equipment for production
- Perform preventative maintenance, repair and troubleshooting on all production equipment
- Repair production equipment as well as facilities where required
Preferred ticket /experience
- Provincially recognized credentials for Industrial Mechanic / Millwright / Electrician or Technical training
- Forklift experience
- WHIMIS or First Aid tickets, (asset as training will be provided)
|Springhill, Nova Scotia||
As with all front-line positions, the battery manufacturing facility is a fast-paced environment requiring manual dexterity, attention to detail and due caution and strong hand-eye coordination. These positions will involve repetitive tasks and require standing for extended periods. Although proper ventilation and climate control is in place, due to the nature of this type of manufacturing, the factory is prone to odours, dust and warm/cold temperatures. Proper safety gear is a requirement in most areas and must be worn at all times.
Apply for this position
Return To List Of Positions